Teacher Trainer / Educational Consultant
CELT (Centre of Expertise in Learning and Teaching) supports teachers and programme directors in the continuous improvement and (re)design of all aspects of university education: a lesson, a course and the complete curriculum. A team of experienced educational advisors gives this support by means of trainings and workshops (including the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ), the Senior University Teaching Qualification (SUTQ), and the Senior Examination Qualification (SEQ), coaching of individual teachers or teacher teams, and the development of educational materials and tools. Our advisors do their work primarily within the 5 faculties of the university.  www.utwente.nl/celt
Execution and support of activities for professionalization of teachers and students involved in education, especially within the framework of the University Teaching Qualification
- Design and execution of trainings and workshops, in both English and Dutch, for different target groups
- Support of teacher (teams) and programme directors in different kind of educational projects.
The new colleague we are looking for:
- is an experienced teacher trainer on development of education and didactical skills in academic education;
- has an academic degree and preferably experience as teacher in higher education
- has knowledge of and experience with the use of modern ICT in education
- can work on different educational projects in faculties, e.g. on assessment policy, ICT and education, quality and accreditation, innovation in education etc.
- can work on several activities and projects at the same time, both individually as well as in a team
- has very good advisory and communication skills, both in English as well as in Dutch
- is enthusiastic and inspiring, and can cooperate well with both customers and colleagues
Information and application
For more information on this position, you can contact Ir. Frank van den Berg, Head of CELT, University of Twente tel. 053- 489 3739, email email@example.com.
You can upload your application, including a recent CV, using the link below before 10 June 2018. The interviews will take place on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 June 2018.
We offer a challenging job in a team of enthusiastic professionals, in which we use each other’s expertise and competences and support one another. You get plenty of opportunities to design the actual content of your tasks and responsibilities, including the opportunities for further professionalization. We offer a job for 32 – 38 hours per week, for initially 2 years. The salary is, depending on education and experience, max € 4757,- per month based on a full time position (scale 11). In addition, the UT offers an end year allowance (8.3 %), holiday allowance (8 %) and a choice benefit programme.
The University of Twente. We stand for life sciences and technology. High tech and human touch. Education and research that matter. New technology which drives change, innovation and progress in society. The University of Twente is the only campus university in the Netherlands; divided over five faculties we provide more than fifty educational programmes. The University of Twente has a strong focus on personal development and talented researchers are given scope for carrying out pioneering research.