Internal E-learning Developer
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions. The Group operates in more than 82 countries worldwide, employing around 6,500 people across Europe.
BDR Thermea Group is a global company with local market-leading trade brands. Our focus is on the needs of installers and end users, which differ by market sector and by country. The Group has a top market position in key European countries and strong positions in Turkey, Russia, United States and China.
BDR Thermea Group portfolio of products is cleverly designed to provide integrated systems instead of just single products, offering lower energy bills and reduced carbon emissions.
We are looking for an Internal E-learning developer (entry level)
Your mission is to Develop E-learning modules and associated booklets about business processes intended for internal use in our R&D centers across Europe. The topics of the modules will be:
· Product Change Management Process
· Value Analysis / Value Engineering
· Technical Documentation
Therefore, restructure the information received (content of the modules) in a pedagogic approach including learning exercises and develop appropriate media (picture, video, soundtrack) in proper English.
Build corresponding e-learning modules using e-doceo (appropriate training will be provided at the beginning of the internship).
· Fluent in English
· Able to organize information in a pedagogic way
· Ability to communicate in an international environment
· Knowledge about office (word, power point)
· Knowledge or interest for creating media content such as video, sound tracks, etc
· Independent to organize own work and contact people based on others sites of the Group.
Contact information providers to get missing information (by phone mainly), making choice in term of structuring the modules, etc
– Based in one of the BDR location – preferably Apeldoorn
– Mentored by an R&D Lean Engineer based in France and by a trainer from our Training center in France, and in contact with the R&D Lean Development team (international team based in The Netherlands).
– regular conference calls in English will be needed.
If you want more information, please contact Sophie Schellevis.
Sophie.email@example.com or call 074-2469210Apply