German Market Specialist
Job Reference: MB2018J004NL
Work Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Work Time: 40 hours per week
We are seeking energetic, responsible German speaking talent to join our growing office in Amsterdam. In this position, you will get very dynamic working tasks, including customer support, market development, market research and education material development, and be the market representative of German speaking countries in Europe. You will be part of our robotics educational solution development and marketing team, working with others to learn and explore the development of the world leading STEAM education solutions and how to implement them into education systems in various countries. You are not only exploring the process of development and markets of robotics and education system, but also have the free access to the most fun robotics platform and expected to gain valuable insight that can further their interest in your chosen career field. In addition to the duties, you will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and international teams within the whole organisation.
Please check more information about Makeblock and Makeblock Europe HERE.
The working location is at Amsterdam Zuidas area near Henk Snevlietweg Metro station, it is the European Subsidiary of Makeblock Co. Ltd., Makeblock Europe B.V.
Duties and Responsibilities
- German speaking countries market support, customer support and technical training;
- Educational market research and development;
- Educational material development and local adoption;
- Up to 40% of traveling within EU.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient English Skills;
- Fluent or native German skills;
- A driver’s license is a plus;
- Strong communication skill;
- Strong analytical mind;
- Team player;
- Active and enthusiastic about work;
- Eager to learn and grow;
- Have a passion about robotics and education;
- Fast learner, adaptive;
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter