Freelance Instructional designer at InnoEnergy
Location: This is a European role, teleworking
Scope of the assignment: a first assignment of 20 days is planned for the period Oct-Nov 2018
The freelance instructional Designer will assist InnoEnergy’s instructional designer in supporting teachers and industry speakers to create online learning modules and other web-based training, instructor-led training guides, and supporting materials following a sound instructional design process. The Instructional Designer will use strong interpersonal, written, and visual communication skills to bring together text, images, video and audio to communicate and educate our stakeholders.
Knowledge and skills
- Pedagogy skills in various media, with experience of working with a blended learning approach
- Liaise with course SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to define course learning content including video production, and graphics sources to produce draft and final versions of each course.
- Experience in developing and designing digital courses for our customers and students.
- Advise speakers & lecturers on methodological-didactic aspects of blended and online learning
- Outline the concept and define objectives for a course or curriculum, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches.
- Keep up to date on learning tools, trends, and ideas.
- Academic degree in pedagogy or instructional design
- At least 5 years’ experience within this area
- You can speak and write English very well and have additional knowledge of foreign languages.
- Analytical and result-oriented
- Enjoy designing and implementing visible results.
- Relevant technical understanding of e-learning / blended learning productions
- Passion for digital communications and technology
- Enjoy communicating with customers and colleagues, are happy to present and inspire people
The freelancer will report to the Instructional Designer who is based in Belgium.
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximizes the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
Please send your cover letter and up to date CV to: Anouk.firstname.lastname@example.org
https://www.komma-ut.nl/vacancies/freelance-instructional-designer-at-innoenergy/https://i2.wp.com/www.komma-ut.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/InnoEnergy_Logo_HR_Colour_V.jpg?fit=768%2C508&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.komma-ut.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/InnoEnergy_Logo_HR_Colour_V.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1VacanciesCommunication,e-learning,instructional design Location: This is a European role, teleworking Scope of the assignment: a first assignment of 20 days is planned for the period Oct-Nov 2018 Task description The freelance instructional Designer will assist InnoEnergy’s instructional designer in supporting teachers and industry speakers to create online learning modules and other web-based training, instructor-led training...bestuur email@example.comAdministratorKomma