21st Century Learning Specialist
(D&E Technical Training Center, Learning Expertise Support)
It is your role to contribute to development and facilitation of 21st century learning activities. We are looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial learning expert with an ability to collaboratively develop and implement new ideas and methods. A person who is passionate about high technology, 21st century learning, and thrives in a complex and self-organizing Development and engineering (D&E) environment.
As part of the Technical Training Centre, you will ensure stakeholder alignment on the development, and prioritization of the training development projects. Together with the Learning Expertise Support Team these skills will be used to deliver blended learning programs which create high impact.
each of the assigned learning requests you will:
1) Identify the problem that the learning request is meant to solve. Talk to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts, gather and assemble data and report back the findings. Develop a high-level scope.
2) Create a learning activity plan, based on company culture, existing materials, resources, budget, stakeholder and Subject Matter Expert (SME) involvement, vendor solutions and a host of other variables. Lock down and establish the scope, resources, timeframe, deliverables and success metrics, as well as a plan for maintaining the program (if needed) after the project concludes.
3) Implement the learning activity plan. Together with the course developer / SME build the instructional design, course development and learning activities.
This also might include buying and implementing an off-the-shelf solution, setting up coaching activities or something as simple as creating a job aid.
Collect evaluations, assessments, conduct interviews or complete any
other activities designed around measuring program success.
5) Project closure. Provide any agreed-upon reporting, conduct a “lessons learned” as requested, transition the program into maintenance mode, and close out the project.
- Master or Bachelor degree, preferably in Science, Technology or an equivalent
- Gained knowledge and skills on corporate education
- Proven experience in high technical related educational field
- Buy learning solutions from third parties
- Experience with Modern Workplace learning (informal and social learning, collaboration, use of social media)
- Interested in new ways of learning (f.i. gamification on e-learning, social learning, self directed learning, Performance support, etc)
to date on didactical design and interventions:
- development tools
- learning intervention techniques
- IT-tools, applications and latest technology to enhance learning
- Deliver according to agreed project initiation document, plan and timing
- Timely delivery of quality learning programs following ADDIE method
- Timely escalation of risks and issues in course delivery to TL
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and faster course development
perspective towards target groups
- Technical background
- Takes ownership to achieve end result
- Demonstrate business sense and understanding and leverages networks
- Handles ambiguity, uncertainty and conflicting priorities effectively
- Communicates clearly & convincingly
- Acts upon customers interest
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical interviewing
- Stakeholder management
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Active listening techniques
- Handles resistance and challenges
- Create consensus and connections